Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dream

I had a dream that my husband and I reconciled our marriage. Our marriage came to an end about three months ago, and I have struggled with this ever since.  In my dream, I relived al the fights and hurtful things he had said and done, that eventually lead to our separation.  As expected, he resisted the idea of resolving our marital issues, but this time he was more willing to try and work things out. But, because of his resistant attitude toward working on our marriage, it made me feel doubt we would get a second chance. As my dream continued and I saw his efforts in addressing our issues, I realized that as a woman, how strong and faithful I was, because I was willing to forgive and forget my husband’s infidelity, disrespect, and dishonesty.  Though it was only a dream and there is no plan of reconciliation, I still recognized that I am a strong and faithful woman, and that I had always been, I just never believed that I was because “he” made me feel otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment