Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rosalva

My legal name is Rosalva which is derived from the latin word for "rosa" or as we recognize it "rose."  When I asked my parents why they chose my name, they simply said " We really liked the name," but then as I asked if there existed a hidden meaning or a personal attachment to the name, my father proceeded to tell me that the name when split into two words "rosa" and "alva" means that roses at dawn look their most beautiful because God is shining his divine light upon it and roses are the most beautiful flowers to greet the day or anyone.  So the celestial model of my name is that of a beautiful morning that God has blessed ( in my case) my parents with that embraces them with a shining light at the start of their day, but continues to enlighten them as the day progresses. Sacred Center: my sacred place would be church because I am able to release all my burdens and fears that are weighting me down.







No comments:

Post a Comment